Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 20: Friday, February 11

Scripture Passage: James 2:12-13 NKJV

"So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment." - Jam 2:12-13 NKJV

My Observation:
How do you expect something to be given to you and you have not given it?

My Application:
It reminds me of when the Word says in Luke 6:38 -

"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." - Luk 6:38 NKJV

I am to look for opportunities to give because my judgement will see that mercy speaks for me. God, not man, is my rewarder.

My Prayer:
Lord, in what areas can I give more? I want to see through Your eyes how to properly love without expectation from anyone but from Your bank of rewards, mercy, wisdom,knowledge, and courage.

**************************************

REMINDER!!! Don't forget to head over to the Good Morning Girls blog for the Friday closeout message.



No comments:

Post a Comment