Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 19: Thursday, February 10

Scripture Passage: James 2:8-11 NKJV

"If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well; but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. For He who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law." - Jam 2:8-11 NKJV

My Observation:
Its all of the Law or nothing, there is no picking anc shoosing what to obey.

My Application:
Gods word is not to be taken in convenience. Every word is to be acted by merit. Literally to change my behavior to be more like Christ.

My Prayer:
Lord, let my obedience honor You.

No comments:

Post a Comment