Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 22: Tuesday, February 15

Scripture Passage:  James 2:18-19 NKJV

"But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe and tremble!" - Jam 2:18-19 NKJV

My Observation:
When is it ever a "good time" to move in that which I am called? There will always be something. So, MOVE!!

My Application:
I've got to "get over" this paralysis. It's causing inoperable demonstrated faith. Faith is meant to be tried not put on a shelf until convenience arrives.

My Prayer:
Lord, I want "working faith". Help me to see what causes inoperable faith in me and help me with a plan to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment