Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day12: Tuesday, February 1

Scripture Passage: James 1:21 NKJV

"Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls." - Jam 1:21 NKJV

Word review: implanted - to put or fix firmly: to implant sound principles in a child's mind. (Dictionary.com)

My Observation:
I am to make a total transformation, an altercation that has a permanent mar or turn in my behavior.

My Application:
I need to let Gods word form a new root. Put aside all stupidity, things that don't matter, wrong doing, etc. and take on the word as if it was a "boob job". Literally, an implanted will.

My Prayer:
Lord, I command Your word to take and implant a root in my heart. Change my very being to function as if I was Your robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment